Tuesday, June 8, 2010

nothing but ordinary.


I had quite the weekend, friday was Port Hope prom party. My friend's band was there and everyone was having a great time. I went outside to notice my friend Falon on the ground, crying and went over to see what was wrong.. I then saw my friend Rachel there crying also. I went and leaned over Falon, and some girl, which will remain unnamed full blown attacked me for no reason. In a panic, I threw my water bottle at her, and began to start crying. She continued to pull my hair, throw me to the ground, kick me and punch me in the face. To top it all off, she poured an entire beer on me. I later found out she attacked those two girls as well. Landing one in the hospital. I really do not understand the thrill that girls get when they fight, or how trashy they apparently don't realize that they look. I will never understand. This was the ending to my awful week, I found out a girl I was supposed to live with, completely bailed. I was arguing with my boyfriend and overall just having a really bad week. I went to bed that night, and woke up at 6am to head to work for 7am.
After work, my weekend completely changed, and did nothing but look brighter. I took the Go Train to St.Catherines and went to see my boyfriend. Hands down, the most amazing man I have ever met. As soon as I got there, a rush of happiness overwhelmed me. I could see him sitting in his car, and I couldn't wait to wrap my arms around him.
As we drove around I could do nothing but look at him. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. That night, we had a well needed night in for the both of us. We watched a movie, and during the last few minutes couldn't keep our hands off each other. Enough said. I love sleeping beside him, I love waking up in the middle of the night to have him completely wrapped around me. The next day, we just hung around for a while, drove around then headed to the falls. We went to see a movie, and after that headed back to his house, and laid in bed and just spent time together. Myself and my boyfriend live 2 hours away from each other, but we still seem to make it work making trips to see each other every weekend. Honestly I haven't ever wanted anything more than us to be together ever. I don't ever want to lose him. We haven't been together very long, but it doesn't matter, we love each other and I'll do anything for this boy.

-- Take chances, a lot of them, because honestly no matter where you end up and with whom, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are. You learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel, always. Remember, everything happens for a reason.

I obviously believe in fate, and I really do believe that fate brought us together, I am crazy about this boy and I think we were brought together to stay together.

I can't wait to see what's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment